Below are helpful hints that will help you when planning your event!
Choose the date of your function with care. Try to avoid planning a party on a long weekend, public holiday or when a large sporting event is on.
Always check availability for your date when booking a venue.
Plan your format for your evening by including special
times on the invitation. State on the invitation whether
food will be provided. Parking! Special directions!
Most people do not respond to RSVP, as a suggestion request that they respond if they are unable to attend.
Facebook is becoming popular!
- Your party!
- Transport facilities!
- Disability Access to toilets etc.!
- Availability of Tables and chairs
- Is the Kitchen available for your party?
- Does the Kitchen have Oven, Cooktop, Urns, Fridge
- Does the venue require a bond?
- Is the venue BYO /Licensed premises.
- Consider the following when having a party at home:
- Informing neighbours!
- Fragile items!
- Access to toilets etc.
- Tables, chairs, marquee requirements – see below for some hire company suggestion
- Power supply for lighting, heating, Jukebox etc. is spread over several circuits
PUBLIC OPEN SPACE
Permission from the correct authorities is required to use public spaces. Often there is no power; generally there are sheltered areas you can hire.
HIRE OF EQUIPMENT
- Our friendly staff will be able to make suggestions about who you can contact, however we have used the following companies in the past:
- HIRE SOCIETY, Nedlands –
08 9389 9921 / hiresociety.com.au
- WIDDESONS HIRE SERVICE, O’Connor –
Fax: 08 9337 8388 / widdesons.com.au
- COCKBURN PARTY HIRE, Bibra Lake –
08 9418 8418 / cockburnpartyhire.com.au
- RITZ PARTY HIRE, Rockingham –
08 9592 9445 / ritzpartyhire.com.au
- PEDERSEN’S HIRE, Canning Vale –
08 9456 3000 / pedersenshire.com.au
- Why not try IN THE BOOTH –